This is where I keep little projects and ideas that I play around with. I make no guarantees that they work or even that they are interesting. Feel free to have a look around though, you might find something you like.
If you do find something you'd like to use or that inspires you, please let me know so that I can be proud of my ideas too. :)
- Have You Shared A Bed With Dan Rubin
- A silly website created during SXSW 2009 at the expense of my friend Dan Rubin. It was the brainchild of Steve Marshall, Morgan Holzer and me. We're so fabulous!
- Word To Code
- A dictionary for programmers. This is a fun little website for writing code explanations of words that make them easier to understand... if you can read the code, that is.
- Music Video Search
- A simple app for finding videos from YouTube based on your iTunes current track... or a few random words
- Words To Describe Me
- In late 2007 I sent out an e-mail to 40 people I was friends with or had done business with asking them to describe me in two words. This was what I used to collect and view the words they used.
Pieces of Code
- Ruby: Normalize Street Address
- This was one of the first things I'd ever written in Ruby back in 2005. It's a port of the GEO::StreetAddress::US Perl Library.
- Jiki Slice
- This is a very simple, flat file based Wiki written in Merb. It was inspired by my friend Simon Wex showing off his Ramaze Wiki.
© 2009 Jeremy Hubert
, although I'd probably let you use it if you just ask me.